The Wichita Industrial Trade Show (WITS) will be held at Century II Expo Hall 225 W. Douglas, Wichita KS. Since 1974, WITS has been a significant marketplace for buyers in the Midwest. The Show has exhibitors from all sectors of our industrial community to present their services, machinery and equipment to the manufacturing community. Admission to the Exhibitor Area and the Seminars are FREE. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an Adult .
Registered online and did not bring your printed badge –
- Go to the pre-registration line.
- A volunteer will look up your registration and print your badge.
Registered online and printed your badge –
- If you did your registration on line.
- You received an email .
- In that email select the button “PRINT YOUR BADGE” , have your computer print out a sheet with your badge.
- Bring that paper with the 4″ x 6″ printed badge on it. We will take your printed badge and put it in a official holder, scan it, and your are ready to enter the show. This is a new feature of registration and it should be the fastest for the registration process.
Register at the door –
- You can register at the door .
- In the registration area, computers are available at the self serve Kiosk to enter your information.
- Volunteers will be available to assist.
- Then a badge will be printed, scan and you are ready to enter the show.
Register at the door with Card –
- If you do not want to use the computer.
- Ask for a manual registration card, fill it out.
- Give to a volunteer at the registration desk and a badge will be created for you.
Each attendee must have a badge and it must be in a WITS badge holder.
Note: This registration is for the attendees. The request for Exhibitor badges is under the Exhibit tab.